Nick Cannon Reveals If There’s A Chance He Might Get Back With Mariah Carey

mariah-carey-nick-cannon-360nobs
Nick Cannon believes anything is possible concerning his relationship with Mariah Carey.
Cannon had filed for divorce in December 2014 after 6 years of marriage to the multiple-award winning superstar.
“Um yeah, you can never say never,” Nick told TMZ when asked on camera if there was a chance for reconciliation with Mariah.
Recently, Nick slammed speculation that he was planning to write a tell-all book about Mariah. To him, there is no such ‘negativity’ between them.
“I’m so disappointed in the media,” he told E! Online. “It’s funny, even to see people that I know and respect kind of report rumours and just ridiculous stuff that comes from nowhere. You could have just called me and asked me. I guess it’s like people go for the story and sensationalism instead of figuring out the truth.”
“And when there is no drama, people want to create drama. Like I said, if you guys want to continue to perpetuate negativity, do that. But I’m good and happy and so is my family. I don’t know anything about no tell-all books or anything like that.”