Rihanna Covers British Vogue April Issue

Rihanna-OnoBello (1)



Rihanna is the cover star of British Vogue’s April issue where she announced and showcased her collaboration with footwear genius, Manolo Blahnik.
Inside the issue, the singer models her favourite design from the new collection – a pair of thigh-high crystal-embellished boots. Anyone wearing one of the six designs better be aware, warns Riri.
“The day I see a woman in the street wearing my shoes… I am sorry for that woman because I’m going to literally run after her, shouting, ‘Stop! Selfie! Who are you? Where did you get them?’ I’m going to have a moment!” she enthused, although the Work singer wouldn’t necessarily advise wearing them on a date.
Speaking on her thigh-high boots, “Depends on what kind of date you are trying to have,” she laughed. “Guuurrrl! Those boots are dangerous! If you’re trying to get back home to your bed, don’t wear them boots! You will get kidnapped in those boots, those boots are trouble.”

On her sense of style, the pop star credits her mother for inspiring her attitude towards clothing. She said, “Oh my goodness, my mother – she is a woman’s woman. I was obsessed with everything she did then, everything she wore, her scent, her shoes and her scarves… That was the glamour I wanted to be part of.”
See a photo of Rihanna wearing her favourite design from her collaboration with Manolo Blahnik.


Rihanna-OnoBello (2)