#CharlestonShooting: Dylann Roof’s Uncle Wants Him Executed

Dylann Roof 360nobs
The suspect of the murder of 9 people in a church in Charleston, South Carolina, has made his first appearance in court.
Dylann Roof is facing 10 counts: 9 on murder and 1 on gun possession.
A judge set bail for the gun charge at $1 million, but there will be no bail for the murder charges.
The family of the victims, during the bond hearing, all spoke of their forgiveness for Roof.
“She taught me that we are the family that love built,” said the sister of Depayne Middleton, who was among those killed. “We have to forgive. I pray God on your soul and I also thank God that I won’t be around when your judgment day comes with him. May God bless you.”
“I just wanted everybody to know, to you, I forgive you,” said the daughter of Ethel Lance, who was also a victim. “You took something very precious away from me. I will never talk to her ever again. I will never be able to hold her again. But I forgive you.”
Dylann’s uncle isn’t as forgiving as the families, and he’s quoted as saying, “I’ll be the one to push the button. If he’s found guilty, I’ll be the one to push the button myself. If what I am hearing is true, he needs to pay for it.”
The trial is holding in South Carolina, where the death penalty is still legal.