Will smith responds to Divorce Rumors

Will and Jada Smith
Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith have been yet again rumored to be at the end of their marriage.
The couple, who have been married for 17 years and have two kids together, had been rumored to be splitting, but that isn’t so.
Will Smith took to his Facebook page, this time to address the issue. He wrote:
“Under normal circumstances, I don’t usually respond to foolishness. (Because it’s contagious) But, so many people have extended me their “deepest condolences” that I figured – “What the hell… I can be foolish, too!””
“So, in the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness… Jada and I are…”
“NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! : -)”
“I promise you all – if I ever decide to divorce my Queen – I SWEAR I’ll tell you myself!”
‪#‎Dumb‬ People Should Have to Wear Scarlet D’s”