Accept Defeat And Call Me The Best- Mayweather Tells Pacquiao

may
American boxer, Floyd Mayweather still can’t get enough of Manny Pacquiao‘s flimsy excuses after he defeated him by a unanimous decision in the World’s richest boxing fight, which took place on Saturday, May 2, 2015, at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas. Pacquiao had disclosed that he went into the bout with a shoulder injury, which, he claimed was responsible for his loss but Mayweather has branded him a ‘sore loser’ and a ‘coward’ for his excuses. Speaking with Showtime in an interview, Mayweather said: ‘He was fast. His left hand was fast. His right hand was fast and he was throwing them both fast and strong. I’m not going to buy into the bulls*** and I don’t want the public to buy into the bulls***. He lost. He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this’. The boxer, who had earlier hinted at a possible rematch, says there would be no need for the fight. ‘Did I text Stephen A Smith and say I will fight him again? Yeah, but I change my mind. At this particular time, no, because he’s a sore loser and he’s a coward. If you lost, accept the loss and say, ‘Mayweather, you were the better fighter’, he added. It will be recalled that the Filipino underwent a successful shoulder injury after the bout.